- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons prepared marinara sauce
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven or toaster oven broiler.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add egg and cook, stirring often, until set into soft curds, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread marinara sauce on English muffin halves. Top with the scrambled egg and cheese. Broil until the cheese is melted, 1 to 3 minutes.
Adapted from a recipe from www.eatingwell.com/recipes/breakfast_mini_pizza.html